7 Reasons to List During the Holidays
Most people would never want to sell their home during the holidays! But, if you are serious about selling your home in the near future, this is the perfect time to go on the market. Below are 7 Reasons why now is the perfect time to list your home and get ahead of the selling curve especially as the inventory of homes is higher than it has been in the last couple of years.
- While there may be less buyers out there, people who look for a home during the holidays are serous…they are ready to buy!
- There are fewer homes for buyers to look at during the holidays, which means less competition for you…less competition equals more money!
- After the holidays the usually of listings increases substantially, which lowers the demand for your home…more competition equals less money.
- Your home shows better when decorated. Put a fire in the fireplace, decorate your dining table for the holidays, decorate the exterior for a fabulous curb appeal.
- Many buyers have more time to look for property during the holidays…as opposed to a normal work week.
- We can restrict the showings on your home to times you want it shown. You remain in control
- You can sell now for more money and you do not have to physically move until January or February…as opposed to just starting the process at that time.
Now is a great time to introduce your home to the market and take advantage of showing it at its best as well as a great time to inspire holiday and home buying excitement!